Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I made another trip around the sun yesterday. Went to work as usual. Talked to the dept. manager about my missing pay from last payday. She knew nothing about despite both team leaders promising to let her know about it. Neither TL talked to her about the missing pay or even my messed up schedule. The schedule SNAFU got me written up. Not happy with my chain-of-command there. :barnie Manager will fix the problems but last paycheck was a whopping $8.01 take home pay.

Anyway, I made it to my happy place after work by dragging some fallen hickory out of the woods. Moved a bunch of stuff with the tractor until the rain started around 7:00pm. So it was a good day.

Went to a car show in Harbor Beach and got to see a free air show when the USAF A-10 jets roared up the lake and back down again a few hours later. Pilot in the middle turned his plane on its side as he flew past the car show. Damn those guys are good!

Today looks to be a good day for outdoor chores. I'm way behind on my winter wood supply. Gotta get to cutting.

Who dares to say my mama's are not loved? Go ahead, I dare anyone, :lau

Took the day off from the problems of my life and tomorrow as well. I need to hit head on before time runs out but my BP yesterday was on the 160's and this moat 153. So found cherry-plums,raspberries and apples on the back fridge. Cut them all up and added a chicken parm before it goes bad with spaghetti and also left over sweet corn. So, the mama's chef got to work and they are very happy indeed, babies and all,🥰 just could not get the babies pic because my hands were full, but they got on the edge of the plate and mama was digging out for them.

20220712_123931.jpg 20220712_123943.jpg
20220712_124548.jpg

Back
Top Bottom