Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Quote:
Thanks Silly and Ginger for the info. Darn it though.... DH works weekends so I guess I won't be able to go. I passed along the info to my oldest son and his wife as they like that stuff too.

Quote:
Me too. Although I usually don't thaw out till sometime in July! Chickflick, I hope you get to enjoy some time off from working on those floors. That has got to be tiresome but I am sure you will like the end results.

Hillbilly:

http://www.almahighlandfestival.com/

May 25-26th....
Trying to get DH to go with me this year.... or I'm a goin it alone! Looks like me and DH will be going on Saturday!
wee.gif

Ginger.
Must be... I could sit and listen to pipes and drums all day.... while I watch men in kilts of course!
yesss.gif

I've been pestering my DH about wearing a kilt... he has the most awesome legs for it! I know he'd like it... The cool thing is, we both can link back to the same tartan!
woot.gif

I'd like to get one for myself some day too... I just have a scarf.

If you ever get a chance to see the Chelsea house orchestra - the kids are awesome!
That looks like a great time! Men in Kilts. That's never a bad time, is it?

I'm playing the game of "what WON"T they eat" lol. So far the favorites are common garden weeds (yay) and watermelon. They also love yogurt, pears and grapes. Funny, they don't care for the Happy Hen Meal Worms. That's good, Dumb things are too expensive anyhow.

Busy day today. Painting the coop, trip to TSC for supplies, taking care of some horses, clean the house, get some groceries, look for a spot for a veggie garden (first spring in our home) and last but not least, pick up some chickens from RaZ
D.gif

I better cut this break short and get a move on!

Last edited:
I'm hoping that my back will loosen up enough that I can stand in a vertical position. So many chores that need to be done, curse this cold damp morning.
old.gif

Macchiato died unexpectantly last night, I am so depressed. I bought these ten serama chicks just so I could get more hens for him, I loved the little guy so much. There was no blood, injuries, or visible parasites. He was dry in a clean coop, it looks like he just laid down in a corner and died.
hit.gif

Macchiato died unexpectantly last night, I am so depressed. I bought these ten serama chicks just so I could get more hens for him, I loved the little guy so much. There was no blood, injuries, or visible parasites. He was dry in a clean coop, it looks like he just laid down in a corner and died.
hit.gif

I am so sorry to hear that! He looks and sounds like he was super healthy also.
hmm.png

You guys have been busy!!! I wish I had more time on my hands for backyard projects, or even projects at home in general! Not that I don't appreciate having a full-time job.

So sorry for your loss, Sarah!!!

Back
Top Bottom