Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

have him send a photo... make sure it isn't cecial (sp?) poops... were they hens... could they just have started laying? Is it every poop?

There were two chickens together- a pullet and a cockerel. The hen has not started laying. He said about half of the poops were normal so I am guessing it is just one of them. I mentioned the photo idea. Sounds gross but, I probably can't get the info I need without the photo, huh?

love the jar "chicken stock"
could be cecle, could be he had trouble with his chicks and is hoping you know what to do, AND 1 day is a short time for cocci to develope and cause blood in stool, it needs to reach a high point before that usually shows up, I have never had blood show but have taken a sample to vet and been told cocci is preasent.

son in law may want to re home 2 guinea not sure what sex, he says they are so loud the neighbors are complaining

Guinea's maybe be overly too loud if there isn't enough of them.....They don't call them mobs for nothing.. I think they recommend about 10 birds for a mob.

do you know what color they are?

hugs.gif

My van seats 7 and it is just me and my sister and the little puppy going. Not going to bring any chicks or rabbits home with me. We could still carpool if you want. I can put a tarp down in the back of the van to set the rabbits on. Do you still have my number?
I do have your # and new email. We'll take the truck beacuse the cages are fairly large. Next year maybe we all can carpool down. By then you'll have the hoop house back in full operation! I could get you started right now with a German NH rooster and hen couple
lau.gif

PuPpy!!! love puppies.... I saw a dane pup that was just adorable the other day - up for adoption.......Ugh!

I guess it's probably a good thing that adoption is pending for him..... cause I fell in love with him, but really shouldn't get another until the two older ones have moved on!
he.gif

Last edited:
PuPpy!!! love puppies.... I saw a dane pup that was just adorable the other day - up for adoption.......Ugh!

I guess it's probably a good thing that adoption is pending for him..... cause I fell in love with him, but really shouldn't get another until the two older ones have moved on!
he.gif
My goodness, look at all those cute little freckles!

Back
Top Bottom