Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

This is what I did with apples:

Caramel and 60% ghiridelli chocolate with pecans

Now there's a dessert meant for me! There are not many naturally gluten free desserts out there & that looks awesome. I can't have it right now, but I could still make some for hubby & the kids! :)

The itchtmawhatever salve, or make a sugar and iodine paste. For anything open the itcyt??? Or skarlex horse wound spray. Scarlex the lot of them, and the perches. Has been reversing it for me without surgery, but i'm catching them before the corn develops. Don't go back in there without putting her on some tetracycline at least, or better yet amoxicillin/ penicillan. Keep it wrapped. I agree with taking the pressure off, i use cotton balls. You need to change ointment and bandages daily so you might have to cage her for a while. I live in coopersville, but have a beater for a car. I am thinking about seeing her if you aren't too far in- i'm hopless in the city.

I'm actually up in Rockford. I did epsom soaks for a while but it wasnt doing anything and it was super difficult to get her to sit through them. I do have some antibiotics in my fridge but not really sure how to use them. It's penicillin. I had another girl with a slight case of it and I peeled the corn and the entire hard thing came right out wihtout having to do anything else and she is fine now. I might be able to come to you but it wouldnt be until next weekend at least. I work full time and have 2 grad classes so I am super, super busy :( Ugh, I wish I knew what made her get it so I could try and prevent it.

Staph. Imo on the wooden perches, i treat the perches too.
I can go that way if you need. I only work monday but otherwise open? I don't do soaks anymore. Either of the two drawing salves will reduce swelling, with soaks you can get poop off the foot into the wound via the water. Is it puffed up bigger than before? Smell bad? If so she needs tetracycline in the water asap. Wound infection can kill! I like to take the swelling down first with oral antibiotics combined with salve/ the sugar iodine paste changed daily for a week- then go in if necessary. Since starting using the scarlex spray i have not had to do surgery! I have some i could give to you. Is your girl's foot wrapped? I have wrap and can show you that, too if you want.

So there are injury treatments that are chicken related. Anyone have treatments for chicken keepers who were injured while in police custody? Hand cuff soaks and/or dis-located shoulder?
I spent a good part of the day under the "care" of GC PD.

So there are injury treatments that are chicken related. Anyone have treatments for chicken keepers who were injured while in police custody? Hand cuff soaks and/or dis-located shoulder?
what in the wide world of sports was going on that it required the GCPD to place you in handcuffs and handle you roughly?? Better take photos and document this BS, see if you can't slap em with police brutality as well. Odds are if they think they can get away with stepping on your toes like that, they might have done it to somebody else.

Maybe you just need to tell them that you're raising ground Parrots or something Raz. Seemed to work for this lady out in Muskegon.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...c.html#incart_river#incart_hbx#incart_best-of

Last edited:

What did they get you on this time? Did you wind up your watch the wrong way?

Raz you need to move before your record gets any worse. Even a rental...?

Back
Top Bottom