Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Shes a goldendoodle, shes a golden doodle bred back with a poodle, she was raised on a farm and yhe only black dog and the last one left, got her at 12 weeks old she wasnt in good shape and still has a long way to go. But shes the sweetest girl, great with my boys (5 and 2) and very smart. She got kicked in the head by a donkey or a horse so she has her moments where shes terrified of everything but shes perfect.

Shes a goldendoodle, shes a golden doodle bred back with a poodle, she was raised on a farm and yhe only black dog and the last one left, got her at 12 weeks old she wasnt in good shape and still has a long way to go. But shes the sweetest girl, great with my boys (5 and 2) and very smart. She got kicked in the head by a donkey or a horse so she has her moments where shes terrified of everything but shes perfect.
Ahh I see.....got mine at SPCA at 6 months old (he's 8 now), he wasn't in very good shape either and has always been a little odd, but he's perfect too ;-)

Thanks to Birdman, I think I am going to be putting together a hoop coop or 2 now. I want one for the Midget Whites I have on order (if the order actually comes through) and another for a grow out spot for chicks that have outgrown the brooder. And maybe one more for a greenhouse, lol. We'll see. I think the cattle panels are still on sale at FF&H.
Does anyone here have (or know someone who has) a mature pair of Midget Whites or Royal Palms available?
I wanna see it!!

Ahh I see.....got mine at SPCA at 6 months old (he's 8 now), he wasn't in very good shape either and has always been a little odd, but he's perfect too ;-)

Original plan was to adopt but when i came across the breeders page and called to comment on her shape my heart broke and talked him down $500+ .. I knew i couldnt leave her there. Im getting her shaved tomorrow, hack off her curls, shes only about 50 pounds and will be 2 next month.

Quote: Yep, my boy was 17 lbs at 6 months..had giardia, kennel cough, ears/eyes infected and unsocialized..not mean or scared just wouldn't look you in the eye and didn't seem to like to be petted but was pretty easily trained, paid $350 for him. He's now 45 lbs and just fine and still improving on the affection aspect since his pack mate died in 2013. I clip him myself (not always pretty, but effective and economical) down to about 1/4" length all over every couple months or so....those curls mat up badly pretty quick if left long and unbrushed.

I wanna see it!!
Just so you know. Hillbilly Hen (Laura), who used to be a regular, built a beautiful hoop run attached to a very nice coop. She had all of the details on her page. I visit her and can tell you it's the best idea. In the winter she covered the hoop with a commercial grade landscape plastic that the snow would just slide right off. Her's was the best design I've seen. As hoops go they are very popular, practical, and can be built by anyone with minimal skill.

Just so you know. Hillbilly Hen (Laura), who used to be a regular, built a beautiful hoop run attached to a very nice coop. She had all of the details on her page. I visit her and can tell you it's the best idea. In the winter she covered the hoop with a commercial grade landscape plastic that the snow would just slide right off. Her's was the best design I've seen. As hoops go they are very popular, practical, and can be built by anyone with minimal skill.
Minimal skill - I guess I qualify, lol!

Back
Top Bottom