Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

It's the hardest and worst day of loving a dog. We are going to be facing the same thing here very soon. It's still worth it though. Sorry for your loss.
True words...as were aart's yesterday...
Hard to believe I'm almost 50 & have never had dogs, cats, chickens before (ok, we had a parakeet when I was little)..
I'm actually having trouble functioning at work today!

Silly, also sorry to hear about you farm reduction ...was gonna tell ya that Saturday...

Here is the pic of Keefe & Precious (kitty) taken a few months ago (one I couldn't upload yesterday)...Precious knew pup wasn't doing well..

Yep, had a good time yesterday...great visiting..

Not too chatty today...just got home from the vet about 2 hours ago..had to put our Rottie to sleep. I am beyond miserable right now...my first dog. Knew this was gonna be hard..knew this was coming (he's 13 years old).....but I was definitely not prepared ...I don't feel like doing anything but cry ..

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there..

Wow sorry to hear about your Rottie, that always stinks.

Well I went through a few snaps, maybe 80, and because I spent more time chatting this year (less people) I spent less time shooting. I kind of liked that actually. I'd rather talk to the gals than take pictures of them, oh and the guys too, lol! If I missed you it's may be because I spent more time talking to you.

There's always next year...

Need names on those pics!

Or maybe you don't get to know if you don't go?

Too far for me to travel and I'm kind of a sociophobe.

Glad there was good turnout and everyone had fun(especially John uchytil)!

Back
Top Bottom