Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Ack!!! I was sick yesterday and didn't feel like doing much at all yesterday. Was about all I wanted to do was to go out out and check on the girls yesterday. I noted that their water was pretty low and that I needed to fill it later that afternoon. Kinda forgot to do that and they were all out of water this morning. Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better today.

My recent order came in but when I picked up the package, only 4 barred rocks survived. All my Sussex and the rest of the rocks died. Very disappointed. Gonna try to get some more Sussex later.

So we are getting new chickens ones for laying and meat chickens. I live i, southwest Michigan and it gets around 100 degrees in the summer and around 0 degreez in the winter so i was wondering what chickens would be the ideal chickens

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Missed seeing all of my old friends on here. Welcome to all the newbies!!! :welcome

Yes, I am still alive, and yes, I still have my chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, and guineas! Plus my cattle, goats, sheep, and hogs! Life is busy!
Most of you remember that my lovely wife was expecting a baby last year? Well, it was a girl, born on 10-11-15, 8 lbs, 2oz, 21 inches long! Diana Lollie A :D

Just an hour old, she was born at home. :D

A few days old

At 3 months old.

Now at almost 4 months old. :love

Ack!!! I was sick yesterday and didn't feel like doing much at all yesterday. Was about all I wanted to do was to go out out and check on the girls yesterday. I noted that their water was pretty low and that I needed to fill it later that afternoon. Kinda forgot to do that and they were all out of water this morning. Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better today.
wheezing like an old man now and hacking up gunk. Just hope its out of my system here.

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Missed seeing all of my old friends on here. Welcome to all the newbies!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Yes, I am still alive, and yes, I still have my chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, and guineas! Plus my cattle, goats, sheep, and hogs! Life is busy!
Most of you remember that my lovely wife was expecting a baby last year? Well, it was a girl, born on 10-11-15, 8 lbs, 2oz, 21 inches long! Diana Lollie A
big_smile.png

Just an hour old, she was born at home.
big_smile.png

A few days old

At 3 months old.

Now at almost 4 months old.
love.gif

Cute little chickie!!! You're going to do a photo shoot later this spring with some of your hackings with her right??

Back
Top Bottom