Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I'm looking to buy around 8 fertilized eggs for my broody hen to hatch. I'm in The northern Macomb County area. Not real particular on breeds. I currently have buff orphingtons and BLS. I'd like to get some eggs as soon a possible. Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!

I picked up the cow panels that Sam had offered. Going to use them for the garden and flower beds to keep the chickens out.

So as usual, a visit with Opa and Grannie is time well spent. I don't think that I have ever met any nicer people. Although you BYC folk here come in a close second.
wink.png
So for the newer people to this thread, I hope that you all make it out to ChickenStock in June. You can see for yourself just how many wonderful people we have here.
and then there's you as well.
wink.png

New here too! I'm in Saline.

I'm in Dexter so not far from you!
Howdy neighbors!!

I'm looking to buy around 8 fertilized eggs for my broody hen to hatch. I'm in The northern Macomb County area. Not real particular on breeds. I currently have buff orphingtons and BLS. I'd like to get some eggs as soon a possible. Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!
I'm by Detroit and I can collect some red cuckoo orpington mutt eggs or khaki campbell duck eggs and have them available if you'd like. The mutts are interesting looking and pretty docile, to say the least.
Not sure how far you are though. You might want to check.

I'm work in Novi, and have Chantecler roosters over Chanty, Marans, Sussex, and EE hens. Also bantam Belgian d'Uccles, and bantam EEs, with their roosters. I could bring fertile eggs Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday this week. Mary

so did anyone go to imlay city bird show by chance I could not make it....to much going on....bummer I wish I could have went...hatching Tibetan quail right now....ten is already out of the shell

Back
Top Bottom