Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

She's there making sure that you ain't out digging post holes, up on the roof, or something else equally foolish. ;)
I can dig post holes from the tractor seat if need be. Got that guy from work to finish the last of the roof so no worries there. You mean something "foolish" like housework? Dusting perhaps? :idunno

Clean bill of health from the surgeon's office today. Paperwork says I can return to work with NO restrictions. Got the OK to start treating the scar. It still looks like someone glued a soda straw to my sternum. Almost as thick but doc says it looks really good. Direct application of vitamin E should bring it in line in a few weeks.

Pretty amazing when you consider that it has only been 23 days since being cracked open like a lobster tail.

No Kidding!!
Do they do a sonagram or xray to check sternum healing?
. Not from the surgical side. Maybe from the cardiologist??? I meet with him next Tuesday. Then with my PCP the week after that. I get the impression that none of the offices actually read the other reports or talk among each other.
So I will keep on doing what I have been doing as long as I feel up to the task. I know my limitations far better than any one on the outside. My critters are my top priority with my own care a close second. I take care of ME so I can take care of them. It often doesn't have a box to be checked on a standard form.

Back
Top Bottom