Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Anyone binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies yet?

I’ve been watching The Waltons and Little House in the Prarie all weekend! Hallmark drama channel. Oh no Albert just got a new calf...has no idea poor cow will never grow up:eek:

I'm waiting for the one and only showing of A Charlie Brown Christmas on PBS on December 13th. It was bought up by Apple TV, who initially planned on showing it only on their pay-per-view Channel. Oh the irony that such a famous show about commercializing Christmas was bought by one of the largest commercial entities in the world, who intended to gain maximum profits from it. They relented and are offering one commercial free airing on PBS :hmm

I always feel a sense of freedom about the first of February, when it's light until about 6 pm. When we can do the after hubby gets home dog walk without a flashlight. 62 days to go.

But only 3 weeks to the solstice! Yay!
Yep.
Imbolc/Candlemas is Feb 2nd.....
....and we'll have gained about an hour of daylight by then.
1606784966892.png

Question regarding one of my girls....she is 6 months old and not laying yet. She had a prolapsed vent at 6 days old that we got her through, and I am wondering if that might be the reason why she is not laying. She’s a EE and I’ve read that they can be late bloomers. Anything I should keep an eye on. She’s the sweetest and goes into the nesting box to sit on eggs. I have an Olive Egger that lays green eggs that I thought perhaps is was my EE. Dont think so though since the EE is suppose to lay blue eggs. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom