Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Update on my dog Mara: The test result for Addison's was negative. She had a semi-solid poop today, which is a relief.

Looking back at it all, the number of shots she's had in the last 6 days... it would be surprising if she did not have some kind of reaction. At least three of the meds list diarrhea as a side effect.

Hopefully she gets a bit more energy back. But if I'd had that kind of diarrhea... I wouldn't want to go for a two mile walk either.

Her tail still wags well. That's always nice to see.

Thanks for thinking of her.

I was connected and picked up these 2 new ladies Tia and Tamara. I do not know what they are but they are really beautiful.
Very pretty!

I am sooo eager to get my chicks. Still don't have a date; just "June." The coop addition is done, except for the metal on the roof. That will probably be Sunday; DH might be working on Saturday. I want to build a poop board before we go to NC.

I've never been away from my chickens. I don't know I'll be able to sleep past dawn anymore. :gig

Yeah, right.

Update on my dog Mara: The test result for Addison's was negative. She had a semi-solid poop today, which is a relief.

Looking back at it all, the number of shots she's had in the last 6 days... it would be surprising if she did not have some kind of reaction. At least three of the meds list diarrhea as a side effect.

Hopefully she gets a bit more energy back. But if I'd had that kind of diarrhea... I wouldn't want to go for a two mile walk either.

Her tail still wags well. That's always nice to see.

Thanks for thinking of her.
Amen Sally. Those are great news.

Very pretty!

I am sooo eager to get my chicks. Still don't have a date; just "June." The coop addition is done, except for the metal on the roof. That will probably be Sunday; DH might be working on Saturday. I want to build a poop board before we go to NC.

I've never been away from my chickens. I don't know I'll be able to sleep past dawn anymore. :gig

Yeah, right.
Oh, dear Sally, Too bad you are so far from me. I would not mind watching chickens,lol They poop a lot but they are quiet the characters.

Now that you mentioned coop, I must say that mine is bad. Roof is up but it rained through the morning and it is full of water inside. X is working on the front door for now and I had not been feeling well since Tuesday. But, needs to be mopped out of water and do some roofing repairs. I cannot put the metal yet because of funds but I was hoping if wood will sustain will put the tar paper up and go from there. But it did not and it will be raining all day today in my area. It sucks!!

Well, I guess you all can read about my coop misery. I have 2 separated set of chickens. One with the original 6 and the new 2. Need to do some roofing repair once this rain stops. It is not a torrential rain but a slow but steady one. ARGH!!
Catch up with you all later.

@RaZ it is awesome to know that there are resources and programs to help when we need. I hope you enjoy having an improved crawl space.

My hops arrived in the mail early this week. They are now in the ground.
Roto-tilling was rough. Soooo many rocks. And that is supposed to be the sandy side. Oh well more rocks for the borders

Crew is now on the roof adding some vents. They said that I have a foot of insulation up there. A good thing.
The refrigerator was supposed to be here today. I saw 2 delivery vans drive by and turn around. Neither stopped.

Back
Top Bottom