Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I went to a farm market stand that had baked zucchini breads and other baked goods and had a label on them that said this product has not been inspected by the health department.

I bet you could simply run a label through your printer with the messaging. Sad it has come down to that. But there is no label on store bought eggs that states the product has been washed in a bleach solution that could cause harm or that the highly process junk that can survive years without rot are harmful. Dont get me wrong I loved a good ol Twinkie in my day, but come on!!
I could probably buy a stamp, & blank stickers to use.

@Dreamzchaser….I hope you get the much deserved rest you need. Unfortunately, we cant live in a bubble and now that everyone is returning to some sort of normal, those bugs that we avoided over the past year will come back in a wave.
Thank you Michelle. Hope you get rid of the fruitflies problem. They are nasty and they can bite too,lol

Finally Rachel gave me a good big egg compared to the little ones as you see from yesterday and before.
finallyabiggereggfromRachel.jpg
These are my daily dose of eggs
pickoftheday.jpg
They deserve a homemade breakfast. There were 2 eggs that were kind of cracked, so I cooked them with shell and all and added 2 store bought eggs, more shells and cut a squash. I know, I spoil those velociraptors, :lau
healthydiet4bettereggs.jpg

Please keep me in your prayers. Going to court this afternoon to see if I can solve an over a year issue.
Love ya all!

~Hugs~and~Kisses~

Back
Top Bottom