Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Guess who isn't any good at walking and chewing gum?
It seems to be me.

Follow up visit to the podiatrist today. Just a routine check-up. She saw something she didn't like so sent me over to the hospital for x-rays.
After x-rays, I was just about to go in the grocery store when her office called and said to come back to the office...
"right now!". While I waited, they sent me to be outfitted with this stylish dancing shoe.

Went back after getting the boot and I saw her trays of horror. Bottles of skin numbing spray, needles, pain injectables, muscle relaxers, and more.
She shot me up with a bunch of stuff and then proceeded to bring my toes back into alignment with the other bones in my foot. Somehow I dislocated the toes on my left foot and they slid over the top of the foot bones behind them. Doc pulled them back in to the proper places then taped and splinted them in place.

I have to wear this boot continuously for 3 days. Then I have to wear it during the day for the next 2-3 weeks. I have no idea how I did this to myself but I sure did a number on my foot again. Same foot I crushed 18 months ago. Looks like chores will be put on hold once again:he
I think someone is coming in in the middle of the night and beating on you. :eek:You are more accident prone then anyone I know, Please take care.

I'm making a big batch of salsa. I can feel the habaneros in the back of my throat. The things I do for DH. :)

I just opened the door for some fresh air.

Time to shovel out all the old and put in some clean fresh bedding
Gonna wait until the molt is over to do that here.

Did get a couple wheelbarrow loads of tree trimmer chips hauled into the run.
Whew, I am out of shape!
It's about a 300' trip each way, luckily downslope on the way back :D

Did get a couple wheelbarrow loads of tree trimmer chips hauled into the run.
Whew, I am out of shape!
It's about a 300' trip each way, luckily downslope on the way back
We're getting the trees too close to the house taken down Nov 22. The chips will be at the bottom of the driveway, where they will be handy, but totally out of the way. I'm wondering if I want some in a pile closer to the run? The driveway is pretty steep!

But they have to dry a bit, first, right? I wonder if they'll dry out enough to use by December. Or will the hard freezes of winter kill any mold, if I cover the pile with a tarp?

Back
Top Bottom