Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Did some outside chores today while wearing this stupid walking boot. It's a bit difficult to make it around the yard and it is certainly tiring. I hate being lamed like this. But a little at a time until I get healed up. There is so much to be done and I'm falling behind.

It is supposed to start raining later today and into the next few days. I won't be able to do anything outside if it does. Walking boot and mud doesn't seem like a good combination. But there are plenty of things to do indoors. With moderation, of course. ;)

The threat of rain kept me inside today. Still waiting... I should have gone out and worked up a sweat instead of staying inside and puttering around. Didn't get much done, and what did get done made me realize what else needs to be done to get the original thing done.

Did some outside chores today while wearing this stupid walking boot. It's a bit difficult to make it around the yard and it is certainly tiring. I hate being lamed like this. But a little at a time until I get healed up. There is so much to be done and I'm falling behind.

It is supposed to start raining later today and into the next few days. I won't be able to do anything outside if it does. Walking boot and mud doesn't seem like a good combination. But there are plenty of things to do indoors. With moderation, of course. ;)
Honey, you are not lame, you are a Robocop now. That is what I used to call them back in the Army. So you are a special person now! We all love you! 😍♥️

Grass got wetted and rain chimes set of a few times today.
Got a little thunder rumbler moving thru right now.
1632179090854.png

Back
Top Bottom