Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Broke out the sweatshirt and turtleneck today! No long johns yet, and the rest of the week looks good.
I don't think it's time to build a boat, but lots of rain. If it was snow, we'd be buried!
Mary
Right??!!

when I got the tractor I also ordered the snow thrower for the driveway. My intention was obviously to do the driveway myself, but my plow guy sent a letter stating that due to the labor shortage, his company can no longer offer the service.
It makes me sad that it has come down this. I’m pretty self reliant, but what is happening.

I sure hope we can get to the other side of this without too much more destruction to the small business owner and those people who genuinely want to work and support themselves.

okay rant over for the day. Enjoy the day everyone.

Thanks for the reminder! We need to check with the man who has been plowing our driveway very soon...
Everywhere businesses are short handed, and 'help wanted' signs are up. At least wages are going up, the only good part of this story. And everywhere I go, mask wearing is slim to none, also very sad.
Next Tuesday our meat birds go to Munsell's, thank goodness! HATE raising them!
We still have that extra white Chantie cockerel; anyone interested?
Mary

Pouring rain here. Gonna putter around the house and bake something. Maybe listen to the rain and take a nap.
hope everyone is starting to think about preparations for the fall. I’m thinking seriously about the corrugated clear roofing panels to attach for the run to keep the wind and drifting out.
Wish we had the polycarbonate roof on the run already, but hopefully that happens this weekend/next week.

Back
Top Bottom