Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

No feed shortages that I have seen. I've only been in two stores that sell feed in many weeks though.

I have no idea how likely feed shortages are. I'm not worried about them for myself - a little cheap insurance preparation and alternatives around here will take care of the little I might need.

I've thought it interesting to think about alternatives since Y2K.

OH! I do not know is more stinking cuter the bird or the hadsome child!!! ♥️ ♥️
Thank you, I am not sure how those came up, they just appeared ! the little girl is my grand daughter, She is now 15, the hen and chicks are gone. pictures must be 11 yrs old and were in my old photo's I thought they were lost when the sight was re-set?

I bought a bag of Kalmbach Grower from my usual place (not TSC), and asked if they were having any supply issues. The young woman there said no.

I haven't been to TSC, so I'll look in there some time next week, just to see how their supply seems to be holding up.

There have been a couple threads about "the possible coming feed shortage." Has anyone experienced this?

Meijers had pretty bare shelves in the toilet paper aisle, just like last year, and they are limiting the amount you can buy of some items.
Will check on my 2 TSC and FFH because that is the one I use the most.

Back
Top Bottom