Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

We are supposed to get 5" on Sunday, plus sleet and freezing rain, and more Sunday night. Time to make one last run around the yard - might not see the ground again until spring. If you don't drive in the snow up here you will not be going anyplace for a long, long time.

Dreamz your hair (pre-cut) looks just like mine from the back :D

We are supposed to get 5" on Sunday, plus sleet and freezing rain, and more Sunday night. Time to make one last run around the yard - might not see the ground again until spring.
Is the ground good and frozen yet?

Supposed to be 40 and mostly sunny tomorrow, hoping to get the tractor fixed and at least out of the back yard.

I see another couple of 40's temps in the 10 day forecast.

Curse this insomnia. :barnie
Might as well get up and start putzing around. I've been trying to rearrange the bedroom furniture and tidy it all up. I have to repair a few spots on the wall and prep it for paint. It's long overdo for a freshening.

Received a voice mail reminding me that I have an appointment with the ortho doc to examine my knee on Monday. Weather forecast is predicting 6 - 12 inches of snow. That is one prediction. Another says temps in the 40s and a chance of rain. I don't know why I bother to look at different weather sites or listen to the radio. I think my arthritis is more accurate than the doppler animated models they use. :old

We are supposed to get 5" on Sunday, plus sleet and freezing rain, and more Sunday night. Time to make one last run around the yard - might not see the ground again until spring. If you don't drive in the snow up here you will not be going anyplace for a long, long time.

Dreamz your hair (pre-cut) looks just like mine from the back :D
You might be a Yooper if the sound of a county plow truck scraping the road mat at 4:30 AM replaces the alarm clock 6 months out of the year. :rolleyes:

Snow is coming down good now, about an inch/hr. With the wind it looks just like the Millennium Falcon going into hyperdrive. Hubby is having fun putting snowblower on the PTO hitch while doing distanced-education for the neighbor kids (1/4 mile away) on some new brand of English slang :rant
I am heading to Marquette today for shopping at a huge craft show at MNU.
Be safe and warm everyone :frow

Back
Top Bottom