Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I dodged a bullet today. Yesterday I was in a boatload of pain so I took a nap. I figured an hour would be good and I would be up before time to close up the coop. It was full dark when I finally woke up. I was still in pain so I just went to bed.
Yep, I forgot to get the coop closed. Just as bad was the light was still on. Poor chickens had a 100 watt night light. Thankfully, the birds survived with no losses. I really need an automatic door.

Between the pain and falling asleep I didn't get any fire wood brought in. Went out to bring some in but the tractor thought it was too cold to start. So the charger is back on. I'm using the 10 amp setting hoping for a quick bump to the battery. The battery is 6 years old so I think it probably needs to be replaced. Dammit. :he

Between the pain and falling asleep I didn't get any fire wood brought in. Went out to bring some in but the tractor thought it was too cold to start. So the charger is back on. I'm using the 10 amp setting hoping for a quick bump to the battery. The battery is 6 years old so I think it probably needs to be replaced. Dammit. :he
The charger did the trick. Tractor started right up. So I was able to bring in a face-cord of firewood. Going to need that fire tonight. It's supposed to go down tonight to 2-7 degrees with a wind-chill.

Back
Top Bottom