Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

No wonder you're broke ;) :gig

I'll bet it is spill proof...
...but wonder if those troughs will stay thawed,
and how easy it would/will be to pop the ice out.
Put it out there and let us know.
True that. That $4 really set me back for this week. On the other hand, It could be my pension. LOL Still I was amused by it.

I refilled it once already and the ports were still liquid in 20 degree weather. I'm leaving it out overnight to see what happens.

It was a bright sunny day here. Now the wind id picking up. The radio claims a wind advisory starting at 9:00 with wind gusts of 45 - 55 MPH overnight. Speed here for the last hour has been 12 mph according to my weather station. I hope it doesn't get too windy but that is always a concern here.
I took a stroll around the property this afternoon. Lots and lots of fallen trees that I'll need to drag out and process.

It was a bright sunny day here. Now the wind id picking up. The radio claims a wind advisory starting at 9:00 with wind gusts of 45 - 55 MPH overnight. Speed here for the last hour has been 12 mph according to my weather station. I hope it doesn't get too windy but that is always a concern here.
I took a stroll around the property this afternoon. Lots and lots of fallen trees that I'll need to drag out and process.
My hubby has been dragging out dead trees to split and stack for about 3 weeks now. The storms/winds have brought down several this winter. Thankful none have come down on the house!

My hubby has been dragging out dead trees to split and stack for about 3 weeks now. The storms/winds have brought down several this winter. Thankful none have come down on the house!
Wind has been blowing at a constant 20 MPH for nearly an hour now. Not quite what has been predicted. Yet! Power outage is always a concern but a tree on the house is a much greater concern.
During my walk-about earlier, I found several downed birch and oak. Probably can't get them until spring. The birch are lying in and across a big sink hole on the property. The oak are mostly leaners that are hung up on other standing trees. All of them will be tricky to extract. Might be good for a cable TV show.

Back
Top Bottom