Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I've had a sharp decline in eggs. Anyone else? 11 birds and got 2 eggs yesterday. One broody hen.
Only got 5 yesterday instead of the usual 9-11.
2 broodies, but one laid.

Looked everywhere for a hidden nest but found nothing. See hens sitting on nest but no eggs. They're off enjoying life.
Probably going to have to confine them to get them back to laying in nests.

Dream, You might try a chiropractor. I had a time where I could feel the length of the trigeminal nerve and some of its branches like that. I know it doesn't make much sense that chiropractic care could help given where that nerve originates and where it runs. It did fix it though, a little immediately and all of the rest over the rest of that day.

There's not that many places where they can hide a nest. Also, since laying started, a hen has been laying soft shell eggs consistently. Yes, they have oyster shell and egg shells. Are free ranged in fenced back yard.

Dream, hope your high goes away. Never understood getting high or getting drunk.
I've had a sharp decline in eggs. Anyone else? 11 birds and got 2 eggs yesterday. One broody hen. Looked everywhere for a hidden nest but found nothing. See hens sitting on nest but no eggs. They're off enjoying life.
Getting ready for our first camping trip. Heading to Frankenmuth. Leaving Friday.
Me too want this high gone. Can't be up. Sister not picking up. Not going hosp.

Yes, my hens have slow down. 11 hens getting 4 or 5.

Happy camping!

Dream, You might try a chiropractor. I had a time where I could feel the length of the trigeminal nerve and some of its branches like that. I know it doesn't make much sense that chiropractic care could help given where that nerve originates and where it runs. It did fix it though, a little immediately and all of the rest over the rest of that day.
Will look into that once my overdose goes away :lau :lau

Finally spoke to my sister. She told, "why would ypu do something like that. You are going to give me a heart attack. Let me find my book of medicine reference. You are such an idiot. I explained what medication you can have 800mg. Gavapentin not that one. You can have an inmediate liver failure and die. Can't find the damn book now. When did you drink those pills, because they are slow release and the way they break encymes... " I stopped her and told her it was yesterday and sorru that I called her and did not want to go to hosp for a stomach wash because it is painful. Anyways once she heard it was yesterday, she calmed down. So since it was more than 24 hrs all I have to do is flush it good with a 16oz (500ml like a bag) of drip. Anyways, checking bp to see if it is too low and drink a bottled every 2 hrs. I know I was stupid. I am ok. Been in bed most of the day and have had no pain on my left side of my head so far. Pray to God it does not come back.

I will be looking for day old pullets btw June 6-12. I only need two and will be trying to slip them under a broody Cochin. Happy to pay and travel to pick up. Wondering if anyone will have chicks around this time frame.

I will be looking for day old pullets btw June 6-12. I only need two and will be trying to slip them under a broody Cochin. Happy to pay and travel to pick up. Wondering if anyone will have chicks around this time frame.
I won't have any, but please post your location. Michigan is a pretty big state.

Back
Top Bottom