Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Looks like y'all had a pretty good turnout.....wish I could read the name tags.
Anyone care to share ID's?
@aart
My wife is on my right side in the blue dress.
20220625_141204 - Copy (2).jpg

Looks like y'all had a pretty good turnout.....wish I could read the name tags.
Anyone care to share ID's?
From your left to right:
Mrs. Edna Troyer and Mr. J. Troyer, RaZ on his Gatsby cap, Mrs. Mary ,then in the very back I think is KeriRose, very front is Rose in the back again is Mrs and Mr Randy, In fron of Mr Randy, I am so sorry but forgot her name but Rose said she used to be her neighbor. Also very front is Mrs. Cindy. Far right is Sally and Mr. John, Cindy's husband and go by Utchtyl here. Sorry if I butchered some but it is what I can remember. I even left my bag with my maple syrup,lol
And of course here is a picture of myself because I took those pictures,lol
jlo.jpg
:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

P.D. If you want a real picure of me you will need to sign a released of information form with a small fee with more than a couple of zero's lol

Last edited:
Jamestown Canyon virus neuroinvasive disease cases reported to CDC by state of residence, 2011–2020
Map of the United States showing Jamestown Canyon virus neuroinvasive disease cases by state. See data table below.

Source: ArboNET, Arboviral Diseases Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Print only version pdf icon[PDF – 1 page]
Jamestown Canyon virus neuroinvasive disease average annual incidence by county of residence, 2011–2020
Map of the United States showing the distribution of Jamestown Canyon virus neuroinvasive disease. Cases are concentrated in the Great Lakes region.

Source: ArboNET, Arboviral Diseases Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Print only version pdf icon[PDF – 1 page]
Data table: This map shows the distribution of Jamestown Canyon virus neuroinvasive disease (encephalitis and/or meningitis) average annual incidence by county of residence from 2011 through 2020. Counties are shaded according to incidences ranging from less than 0.20, 0.20 to 0.49, and greater than 0.50 per 100,000 population. Shaded counties are primarily in northern states.

ok, I hope this works,lol First time doing the youtube thing,lol Had to use another name for personal reasons. Well, just used my name in Hebrew. I have no clue on so many things youtube is asking with meta words, analytics and what ever but I was able to see the videos of egg of 6-10. Hope this works.

First video:

Second video:

@troyer Thank you for that info. Seems like the world is changing more and more. We need to stop damaging our own world with things, words, pressuming and that extra media because it is not good. God never had that intention in mind when He created us and gave us all of this beautiful world with animals. Glad that this group has that vision to preserve animals and to also used them as God intended them to be: "our friends and providers of our sustenance!"

Back
Top Bottom