Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Quackies had a blast until 515pm. Filled pool 2/3 and put 1/3 warm water. They got so tired that walked by themselves to their run,lol

20221201_144416.jpg

👋 lovelies,
Crazy outhere. Nice day outside. Everyone was out. Jlo tried to fly to coop and wind blew her to top of coop,lol Quackies, well, had a blast in water again but put then in their run while I went out to get something at Sam's and when I go at 530pm to lock them up, they were already inside their house. That was awesome! Would be better if they remember to do it every day,lol

I have been reading about chickens and stuff and not much in here but my chicks must be blessed. Only had to put Phoebe down after her uterus came out and would not go back in. Other than that is just molting. No mites, bumblefoot or any other stuff. So glad. Pitbull is in the back with his baby mama and LoveChild is back with the big girls. Pitbull was respectful this time and not one got hurt.
I love my Pitbull! LoveChild is just on a power strip,lol

I noticed/saw several hundred swans this afternoon migrating. Flocks of 25-55 in each. They were very high being close to the bottom of the clouds and going through the lowest few clouds. They were making a slightly whistling sound and then also the sound of their wings flying. I was surprised to hear them because of how high they were. I was also surprised that they hadn't gone south before now.

DH and I saw hundreds of gulls out in a farmer's cornfield. The corn has been cut, so I'm guessing they're gleaning dropped seeds? Can't recall seeing that many gulls at once, not near a body of water.

Back
Top Bottom