Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Screenshot_20230608_225549.jpg
Screenshot_20230608_225500.jpg
Lil'Mama was always feisty and since temperatures became warmer, she began to let me pick her up at nights and she would cuddle while I gave her lots of kisses before night-night. I made the mistake of letting Loveout for too long. He ran after her and she just couldn't keep up. Found her laying under the coop. She is at her resting place behind the garden. I am so heart broken! She was an amazing mom to her peeps and stucked it out for them no matter that she was smaller. She crowed first in the coop to show the big girls that she was small but mighty. Dang, I am crying again.

Kinda debating on going to chickenstock yet this year. would like to go, but its almost one year to the day that Amy lost her father. And while Amy has been taking it fairly well, not sure how well her mom is going to handle the weekend.

Did go take my car and ran it through the car wash today, just to get some of the dust, pollen, and whatnot off of it. Hopefully that would make it rain, or at least encourage it to be a little more dewy out here. Grass is drying out

I didn't resort to the Blue-Kote although my elbow does look like I applied a coat. The bruising is terrible. I tried to get a photo but can't hold the phone at the angle. I hope I get healed up quickly enough to make some bird houses.
I did go to work today. It was awkward throwing boxes with one arm in a sling. The other guys there handled the heavy stuff and I did the smaller and lighter stuff. Even still I'm pretty tuckered out today.
Don't worry about the birdhouses, Rand. Take care of your elbow. Don't want you hurting yourself. Went to too much pain to overdo now.

View attachment 3534694
View attachment 3534693
Lil'Mama was always feisty and since temperatures became warmer, she began to let me pick her up at nights and she would cuddle while I gave her lots of kisses before night-night. I made the mistake of letting Loveout for too long. He ran after her and she just couldn't keep up. Found her laying under the coop. She is at her resting place behind the garden. I am so heart broken! She was an amazing mom to her peeps and stucked it out for them no matter that she was smaller. She crowed first in the coop to show the big girls that she was small but mighty. Dang, I am crying again.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom