Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi lovelies! It has been a long, long while. Still have problems with cell and cleaning it out has been a pain.

No stress test do to snow. They are working on getting me in a closer clinic for me instead of AA.

Have been troubled to come and not knowhow to say after Rose and Sally told me about Randy. He is dearly missed. He was a big teddy bear. Big in posture but a very sweet man. Very respectful and compassionate. A real friend. I spent a day with him and it was amazing. Full of knowledge and very simple person. Not complicated at all. So, I am so sorry that we have all lost such a wonderful friend. He always knew we would get on him for his shenanigans, yet always told us. From scoring from work to his new puppy, from old hospital stays to each fall he had, from his love for animals and cars to his favorite beer; we will miss those stories. We love you!

Now, hope nobody gets into falling,lol Thank you Rose and Sally for keeping me in the loop.

Troyer got must of the snow down south but I bet Michelle is swamp by now.
I am ok. Just dealing with the side effects of the Ozempic. However, have lost 10lbs so far. Not easy as it sounds. Just vomiall I eat will make me loose weight,lol

No plans for Christmas. Just me and my 24 kids at home this year. [22 chickens, 1 dog, 1 husband]

All are doing good. Still getting up to 11 eggs a day or 6 the least.

I love you all so much! Stay safe and warm.

Girls having a feast with leftovers!
20231206_141813.jpg 20231206_142056.jpg

Two health alerts last week; Another AI positive flock, this one in Montmorency County.
And a rabies positive pet skunk, bought from a licensed breeder and seller of skunks, located in Atticus, north of Detroit. Somebody screwed up big time, and fortunately the veterinarian who saw the skunk knew to have it tested! Skunks are very poor pets because of this risk, they can be 'healthy' but contagious for several months before acting ill.
Mary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom