MID-NIGHT MOON LIGHT SERENADE

Jan 20, 2023
12:02 AM, a young Coyote took a position between the bedroom window and the woods, about a 40' piece and cut loose. So close I could hear the initial woof wuff before the howl. Half a dozen where are you howls and down the road a quarter mile to the neighbors and cranks up again. Guessing by the tone and weakness of the howl this was a young one breaking away looking for other breakaway pups looking to start a new clan. No interest in the coop area, just looking for a friend. No need for drastic measures on my part.

12:02 AM, a young Coyote took a position between the bedroom window and the woods, about a 40' piece and cut loose. So close I could hear the initial woof wuff before the howl. Half a dozen where are you howls and down the road a quarter mile to the neighbors and cranks up again. Guessing by the tone and weakness of the howl this was a young one breaking away looking for other breakaway pups looking to start a new clan. No interest in the coop area, just looking for a friend. No need for drastic measures on my part.
cool story!

Back
Top Bottom