~Middle/Secondary Schoolers Book Club~ Join today!

luvinmychickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio
This is the Book Club for Middle/Seconday Schoolers! We will read a chapter of a book, and then talk about it here! Older people are aloud to follow along! These will just be middle/secondary school appropriate books.

This is where you will write about the book you are reading, and how much you like it. Please only post about it if it is a 6th, 7th, and 8th grade appropriate.

Also, I would like for us to read the same book. It is okay if you don't have a library near by. You can just read everyone's summarys. Maybe we can all read one chapter of the same book if you have it, or have a library near by that where you can check it out. If you have an idea of a book for all of us to read, PM it to me. (It must be middle school appropriate). I will put 5 different books up, and we will vote on which one we will read.

As of right now, we are not doing group reading yet. I will start putting choices up, but we will not be starting. Right now, we can just start talking about the books we are reading! Please remember, no innapropriate stuff! And please keep it middle school appropriate!

Suggested Books

The Giver
Gathering Blue
Number the Stars
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
The Hunger Game

Twilight series??

MEMBERS

luvinmychickens (me)
DinosRBirds
WooingWyandotte
Chicklover98
bella1210
Ducklover2399
onlyme8
horselover98

Last edited:
Ok, now everyone can start talking about their book. Please PM me some ideas of books, because I'm lost!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom