Midnight Majesty Maran Roo

Feathered mama

Chirping
Jul 2, 2021
I had asked over the summer if anyone knew the temperament of these Roos, since I had a surprise roo with my last batch of pullets. I had planned on rehoming him, but it fell through and I decided to keep him as long as he behaved. Attached are pics of my Ed Norton. He is the sweetest roo I’ve ever met! He treats his ladies well, and never shows aggressI’ve behavior towards us.

I never knew how much I could love a roo, and how important he is to the flock. The girls are much more orderly with him around.

I just wanted to let others know, in case they had an opportunity to get a great guy like mine!

Attachments

• F9E33A34-0FDC-453B-8E62-4F11394C34C7.jpeg
    F9E33A34-0FDC-453B-8E62-4F11394C34C7.jpeg
    995.1 KB · Views: 41
  • C8A0F35C-EC4A-4276-8D90-EECE58EA63F1.jpeg
    C8A0F35C-EC4A-4276-8D90-EECE58EA63F1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
I had asked over the summer if anyone knew the temperament of these Roos, since I had a surprise roo with my last batch of pullets. I had planned on rehoming him, but it fell through and I decided to keep him as long as he behaved. Attached are pics of my Ed Norton. He is the sweetest roo I’ve ever met! He treats his ladies well, and never shows aggressI’ve behavior towards us.

I never knew how much I could love a roo, and how important he is to the flock. The girls are much more orderly with him around.

I just wanted to let others know, in case they had an opportunity to get a great guy like mine!
Handsome boy and beautiful girls! How old is he now?

Back
Top Bottom