Midnight, my small bantam chicken

Bjwkarma

Songster
Nov 14, 2020
My little girl is so small her eggs are the size of my thumb. She lays them in my car, i leave the windows down for her. Her best friend Nadine was taken by hawks, i miss her so so so much. The other chickens are much bigger but she has Nadin, another bantam to keep her company, although he likes Jessica Rabbit, my Silkie chicken also.

I am so sorry you lost your bantam. :hugsAlways heartbreaking. 💔 Do you have any photos of your flock? :)
I do...
I am so sorry you lost your bantam. :hugsAlways heartbreaking. 💔 Do you have any photos of your flock? :)
I do... here are some of Nadin and my sweet Nadine,and my silkie and my little mini Midnight. She was attac k ed by a hawk twice but we saw and ran out, the first time was the worst, she al.ost lost her eye, the second her back was horrible but not as bad, just some neosporin. Both times we ran i to the woods after her

Attachments

• 20230830_195710.jpg
    20230830_195710.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230830_174823.jpg
    20230830_174823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230831_195431.jpg
    20230831_195431.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 13
I do...

I do... here are some of Nadin and my sweet Nadine,and my silkie and my little mini Midnight. She was attac k ed by a hawk twice but we saw and ran out, the first time was the worst, she al.ost lost her eye, the second her back was horrible but not as bad, just some neosporin. Both times we ran i to the woods after her

Attachments

• 20230831_143230.jpg
    20230831_143230.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 10
I do...

Nadin, Nadine and Midnight are adorable! :love I glad they are all still with you, predators are brutal!

I tried this for the calander, oh i wish she wouldve made it. But hey, i guess we are all partial to our babies
I've tried to get my birds in the calendar too with no luck. :D Our babies ARE special to us, every day of the year. :hugs

I do...

Gorgeous chickens!! Very good photos

Back
Top Bottom