MILEY CYRUS WITH A PET CHICKEN

Quote:
Thanks.
hugs.gif

When I was having trouble with my home computer I downloaded a program called "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware". Its an amazing program and basically took care of all the problems I was having on the home computer. I put it on my laptop here at school as well and run scans regularly. You can find the download at most websites if you just google the name I put above.

I just had an email from Bank of America that told me they couldn't email me any info about my account because of insufficient info, or someone had tried to hack into my account. I don't have a BOA account, and (I was curious, and lucky if didn't cause me grief online, so should NOT have clicked! I know that now!) I clicked just to see it came up as a phsish (spelled wrong I am sure) , I think it said, that someone was trying to get me to give them info so they could hack my info . . . scary world out there.
ep.gif

Quote:
I've been getting a ton of those emails here lately. I think someone sold my email addy. I hit the spam button on them all. They all come from a different email addy and I know they are fake since I don't have a bank account at all.

ETA: Here's a link to the Miley story. It appears to be true. I did a google search for the story and it popped up several times but this is one of the few links that did not mention that group that can't be mentioned here.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-miley-cyrus-stole-chicken-from-news.html

Last edited:
Ha ha ha, I wonder if Miley or someone who works for her had to get online to learn how to take care of the chicken... and found BYC!! And now they are lurking...

I clicked the link too and thankfully Ken is an IT guy.

Here is the scoop: Miley was fliming her movie and loved the chickens so much she convinced her mom to take some home and others on the set did the same thing.

The real article about this should not be posted as it mentions things that are not to be discussed on BYCE,

But she DOES have chickens now
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom