Mille Fleur bantams

bloomnbeauty

Delux Cluxs
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
N Florida
WTB: Mille Fleur bantams or eggs.. these chicks are just gorgeous! Pm please!!
fl.gif

edited to include eggs.

Last edited:
What do you thinks of these? I have promised someone else close by some eggs after fertility is checked...But if you can wait a little bit(I would be able to send up to 6 eggs, collected in a few days), 2 are laying off and on right now...Haven't this week though, they went on strike because I moved them into better housing...or until Spring, when all 3 of my girls will be laying(more eggs).

They just came out of a molt recently and are still growing their beards back...
001260-R1-10-15A.jpg

001260-R1-11-14A.jpg

001260-R1-25-0A.jpg

and this is a pick a couple months ago of the one that will be laying by Spring...She's only about 6 months old.
067-1.jpg

<<<<She's also the one over to the left...my avatar

Cindy

Last edited:
What breed are you looking for? Mille Fleur is a color and several breeds come in that color. Or doesn't breed matter?

Jody

Belgian d'Uccle. Everyone requires Paypal which is usually Ebay which I haven't used in many years since I can get most of my electronics/computer parts (nerd) for less elsewhere. Maybe some Partridge Cochins too later would be cool.

I'm in no real hurry though as it can be even up till next spring. I tried finding some local this past spring/summer and have looked at these chickens since I was a kid and tried to order 5 chickens from Murray when I was 10 years old lol. I don't want 25 or so that Murray requires just 3-6 of each.

I have an LG incubator (don't worry) I got good practice with hatching with it from some mutt chickens I picked up and have excellent hatch results once one learns to compensate for it being strange.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom