Mille Fleur or Porcelain D Uccle chicks or hatching eggs NC/VA/SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buttercup0884, May 30, 2011.

1. buttercup0884

buttercup0884 The Farm Girl at Twilight

Apr 30, 2011
    Ararat
    I am looking for some show quality D Uccle chicks or hatching eggs either Mille Fleur or Porcelain in color. I have not had good luck with shipping eggs so I would want to pick them up. I live near Mt Airy NC.

2. coberdor

coberdor Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    If you don't find any your way, I'm driving down to Florida in July and have several trios of Mille fleur d'uccles for sale. They are currently 2 1/2 mos. old.

I come from Ohio, so I come down 77 to 95 and I know I pass a sign for Mt. Airy.

Hopefully you can find some local.

Good luck.

3. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

You should post your need on the d'uccle thread, I know there is some d'uccle owners in your area. I do ship eggs, mine are porcelain and porcelain over mille fleur. I don't know if they're show quality, as there is very little competition here in Missouri, so it's pretty easy to win best of breed here. Check with Turtlefeathers if she's still on this site I think she's in that region. Nadine also hatched some of my chicks and might have extras. Good luck!

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Try Melinda Hudalla of TN. She has really nice Milles, Porcelians and Mottleds.

5. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I actually hatched some milles from her last year and they did well for shipped eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by