Millie Fleur D'Uccle Hatching Days

Cot Cot

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Hi All,
Been awhile since I have incubated and hatched out eggs but I have 2 MFDU eggs in the bator. They seem to be more advanced with development than normal sized fertile eggs when candling. I am just curious if anyone has bantam eggs that develop faster on average than regular fertile eggs. I understand temperature plays a role but my temps are the same as normal incubation of eggs. I am curious to hear from all of you what the average hatch day is for MFCU or bantam eggs.

Hi All,
Been awhile since I have incubated and hatched out eggs but I have 2 MFDU eggs in the bator. They seem to be more advanced with development than normal sized fertile eggs when candling. I am just curious if anyone has bantam eggs that develop faster on average than regular fertile eggs. I understand temperature plays a role but my temps are the same as normal incubation of eggs. I am curious to hear from all of you what the average hatch day is for MFCU or bantam eggs.
Congrats on your d’Uccles!! I’ve done 2 rounds of incubation with them. All of mine hatched on the same schedule as regular eggs.

So today is day 16 and the eggs are rocking around. I am concerned that they will be hatching earlier before day 21 and would like to know when I should turn off the auto turner and increase the humidity knowing they are beginning to position themselves. In reading more posts here many have commented that bantams hatch earlier on average. My temperature has been steady as always at 99.5 so they would not be hatching earlier due to higher temps. Should I turn off the auto turner now?

Back
Top Bottom