Milton, Florida New Chicken Mom & Dad!

Bagdad Chicken Mom

Songster
13 Years
Mar 28, 2009
Milton, Florida
I am a brand new chicken Mom to ten two day old Americana biddies. I found your site by googling how to raise chickens. Some of my hobbies include Panhandle Equine Rescue, Five Flags Arabian Horses Association, swimming, boating, fishing,camping, ceramics, starting stained glass projects, and having a new experience raising my new Americana chicks. I love raising all my animals as babies through the life cycles. My husband and best friend in the world of nine years is number one next to my other animals. My handsome grandson is also the love of my life. We have three beautiful rescued cats, one cute outdoor farm cat, four horses, three donkeys-some standard size and miniature size, four Boer and one Nubian goat, and now our beautiful ten Americana chicks. BTW- My husband build me the best chicken coop in Bagdad, Florida! The blue tin matches my horses stables and they are quite hurricane proof too. My horses stables and paddocks have been through Hurricane Ivan & Dennis and are doing great. Hopefully my new Americanas Mary1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,& 10 (there names) will do wonderful and enjoy their new chicken coop and be safe in it too. My chickens will have an India Blue & Jaded Green peafowls to join them also. Looking forward to learning all about chickens and peacocks in the future one day at a time.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from Upstate,NY

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome from a horse and chicken lover!!! I have a Quarter horse Arabian gelding that used to be my hunter/jumper horse but then decided he did not like it and turned into my Mom's horses and I now have an awesome Paint gelding.

Back
Top Bottom