1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Milton, Florida New Chicken Mom & Dad!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bagdad Chicken Mom, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Bagdad Chicken Mom

Bagdad Chicken Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Milton, Florida
    I am a brand new chicken Mom to ten two day old Americana biddies. I found your site by googling how to raise chickens. Some of my hobbies include Panhandle Equine Rescue, Five Flags Arabian Horses Association, swimming, boating, fishing,camping, ceramics, starting stained glass projects, and having a new experience raising my new Americana chicks. I love raising all my animals as babies through the life cycles. My husband and best friend in the world of nine years is number one next to my other animals. My handsome grandson is also the love of my life. We have three beautiful rescued cats, one cute outdoor farm cat, four horses, three donkeys-some standard size and miniature size, four Boer and one Nubian goat, and now our beautiful ten Americana chicks. BTW- My husband build me the best chicken coop in Bagdad, Florida! The blue tin matches my horses stables and they are quite hurricane proof too. My horses stables and paddocks have been through Hurricane Ivan & Dennis and are doing great. Hopefully my new Americanas Mary1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,& 10 (there names) will do wonderful and enjoy their new chicken coop and be safe in it too. My chickens will have an India Blue & Jaded Green peafowls to join them also. Looking forward to learning all about chickens and peacocks in the future one day at a time.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. CcJ

CcJ Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2009
    Upstate, NY
    [​IMG] from Upstate,NY

3. lesliet

lesliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Webster, FL
    [​IMG] from a fellow Floridian

4. wingnut1

wingnut1 Crazy Bird Lady

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Lil_Chickadee

Lil_Chickadee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2009
    WV
    [​IMG]

6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welcome from Indiana... [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

9. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    [​IMG] Welcome from a horse and chicken lover!!! I have a Quarter horse Arabian gelding that used to be my hunter/jumper horse but then decided he did not like it and turned into my Mom's horses and I now have an awesome Paint gelding.

10. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by