Mini chick (FTT, Cocci)

steenie

Chirping
May 24, 2022
Hi,

5 week old chick very small and very sleepy looking. Have tried corid, egg, honey, probiotics, nutridrench. Just wondering if anyone's mini chick actually ended up growing and if so at how many weeks old? Thanks

Got another chick :love

If anyone comes onto this thread just letting you all know that I am treating my tiny girl and added a 3rd chick just in case she doesn't make it.
285503431_747329362979933_9176001890287328181_n.jpg

Please point out the chicken you are asking about. I think the one in front is your newbie. So is Buttercup, your yellow chick, or is she your paler chick with dark wingtips?

Please point out the chicken you are asking about. I think the one in front is your newbie. So is Buttercup, your yellow chick, or is she your paler chick with dark wingtips?
Buttercup is yellow. The darker one is a 2 week old silkie

Hi everyone. So my buttercup is doing much better, gaining weight, still tiny but very happy. However, my second silkie is not doing too well. I am starting to suspect the store we go to for chicks is contaminated or something because this is my second chick with an issue from them and it is honestly depressing. Anyways that's besides the point. Here is the situation:

3 week old silkie with totally water poop (clear liquid). Not eating on her own. Only eating a few bites of egg yolk when fed with a syringe. Just completed 5 day treatment for coccidiosis. After treatment finished I started adding NutriDrench to the water & giving her a few drops of polyvisol per day. Any advice? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom