Mini lionlops

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hattieshoppers, Apr 14, 2017.

1. hattieshoppers

hattieshoppers New Egg

Apr 13, 2017
    I was wondering you go about making a pedigree for mini lionlop? Are mini lionlop and lionlop the same thing? Do you mix mini lops or Holland lops with the lion head?

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    1 person likes this.
  3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - you have some great links from redsoxs already so I'll just say hello!

All the best
    CT

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under hattieshoppers [​IMG] Welcome!

I confess to reading your introduction and thinking mini lionlop? lionlop?? What the? [​IMG] The penny dropped when redsoxs mentioned rabbits. In my defence, we are not allowed to keep rabbits here in Queensland; ergo, I know nothing about them but hope the folks on the thread redsoxs gave you a link to were able to help.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    This is a chicken website and while we do get folks with ducks, geese etc. there are threads for them. I think for rabbits you would need to post on a "livestock," thread

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by