Minnesota State Poultry Association 122nd Annual show

luckyducky

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 10, 2008
Hi all,
For you folks in MNand surrounding areas, this show is October 24-26, right here in good ol Hutchinson!!!
This is going to be our first time showing birds, so I am looking really forward to it! My son (10 yr old) is going to be showing our Pekin drake, Gary in the showmanship division! Gary thinks he is a dog, so this should be interesting! Nonetheless, Matthew has really listened to me ramble on about all sorts of trivial knowledge regarding ducks and chickens ( I am one of those who reads anything I can get my hands on before trying something new...). So I think, he will have fun answering the judges questions. the show secretary is Mary Ann Rademacher.
If you would like more information, just pm me or email me: [email protected]
Thanks!

Just bumping this up for anyone who might be interested in checking this show out. My son and I are looking forward to showing our chickens and duck. We have shown hores for years, this might be somewhat cheaper....

I live just 15 minutes south of Hutchinson. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. This is my first year showing there. I have call ducks and Serama entered and am looking for D'Anvers.
Marilyn

Fox - Look for a man named Reynold Loeker, from Yankton, SD. He has raised D'anvers for many years and has some real nice ones.

We went to Hutch last year and had a good time. Real nice people there and facilities were great. It was a national waterfowl show and there were a ton of ducks and geese there!!

take care,

Back
Top Bottom