Minnesota!

EGB, I have 3 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten pullets hatched from Peachick eggs ( and 5 roos Ha HA) They haven't started laying yet , but I will have eggs available if they ever do.

grammypam- congrats on the Marans egg, it beautiful...I'm still waiting for my 3 to start laying.

Vcomb- so excited to have you. I love Polish so much. Right now only have a pair of "Crele" Polish, and 2 Buff-laced cockerals. Would LOVE to get some Tolbunt and be able to work on that project.

MNckn bdr- hello to you too. Had to Google Stevens county. Kinda far from me. I'm in Isanti. Looks to be straight East of you quite a ways....

Quote:
How far from Minneapolis are you? Would be interested in viewing your creles
smile.png

Vcomb,

I am a little far from Mpls. Just Google map Braham, Mn. I am about 70 miles from my daughter's house in St Paul. You are welcome anytime to see my Creles. I have seen some discussion on whether or not they are actually "crele". Something about needing to use duckwing to create crele.

Regardless, I think they are very pretty. They are pretty kooky, as are most Polish
big_smile.png
, but probably due to their not being able to see that well.

As soon as the weather gets a little warmer, I will get them penned up and start collecting eggs. I just recently moved up here, and the cold weather hit before I could get too much done in the barn. I just recently got all my roos penned up and out of the way of the hens. There is finally peace in the barn. Now I need to build pens for my breeds, and get the hens pure. But I am a big wimp in the cold, and it will take me a while.

*Can't wait for the opportunity to learn from you*

Last edited:
i live in duluth and we are not allowed to have roosters within city limits, but check out duluth chicken club on facebook, quite a few members from the area and a few people collect chickens, you may find someone on there. good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom