Minnesota!

AlezaJ...You'll have to post some pics of the marans/australorp mixed chicks and again when they're grown.

pop.gif

Last edited:
Okay my fellow good MN BYCers: after some tough decisions in our house with the kids we've decided to find a good home for our Duke. Anybody looking for a little love of a guy Blue Cochin Bantam Rooster? He's charming and hilarious...but in competition with our lead Roo, Roger. And it's getting a bit rough for the girls. Duke is accustomed to free ranging in the Northern Woods of MN. He knows aerial and ground predators. Getting the girls undercover way ahead of time with Rog.

Here he is eyeballing some new girls I brought into the flock last September.

One Day he got across the threshold of my sliding glass door while I was doing dishes after breakfast. Hmmm.

I know you're all laughing here as I try to get rid of a rooster here. Ha. But he is pretty good, and you just never know who needs a good little roo like this if the timing is right.

We will travel a bit if the home is right for Duke to help get him established at a new place. Not really looking for somebody wanting free meat at this time. LOL.

PM me if interested in Duka Chooka.

He is a hansom little devil. I to Need too get rid of a rooster. He is a Black Australorp out of my show/breeder group. If you are looking for a LF rooster he is a beauty and gentle with his girls.

Any one have sexed chicks for sale near the twin cities. If so what breed and age. 3 out of 4 of my chicks have turned out to be cockerels. can't have those in the city :(

Back
Top Bottom