Minnesota!

Hi, I'm wondering is there hatching egg seller or breeder in Minnesota?
I'm located in SE of Twin Cities.Thx)

In the spring I will have the following breeds available:

Bresse, Sulmtaler, Crested Cream Legbar, Swedish Flower Hens and possibly Black copper Marans. Also Muscovy and Welsh Harlequin ducks.
I am located in Milaca area (1hr 15 min from cities) Let me know if you're interested in being put on a wait/contact list.

With luck I will have:

EE eggs
Black Australorps
Dixie rainbows
CX's
Production reds.

and a bunch of mutts...

Slate red and slate blue turkeys
And some miserable misbehaving offspring better known as devil spawn from my guinea fowl.

and I am 20 miles closer to the Twin Cities than Milaca is!!!
celebrate.gif

But I wish I was 60 minutes further north or Milaca!

Last edited:
I will have d'Uccle Mille Fleur, and now have bantam Easter Egger and bantam "mutts". I am in the northern suburbs inside the 694 loop and work in Bloomington.

Last edited:
Thank you everybody! It's nice to know there are many of you out there :D
I'll research on the breeds you guys have and I might get in touch with you who posted here.

I have few chickens right now and they're pretty much my pets. I don't do shows but I'd like to have different breeds in the flock to look at them. Some uncommon kind of breeds are interesting.

Thank you everybody! It's nice to know there are many of you out there
big_smile.png

I'll research on the breeds you guys have and I might get in touch with you who posted here.

I have few chickens right now and they're pretty much my pets. I don't do shows but I'd like to have different breeds in the flock to look at them. Some uncommon kind of breeds are interesting.
Of you look at my signature line, you will see what breeds I have. I will start hatching as soon as the girls are laying out here and I go until June. I have cut back to fewer breeds than I have had the last couple of years, but the ones I have kept are good ones for here. Buckeyes are wonderful for our cold winters and hot summers, and I should be hatching plenty this year.

In the spring I will have the following breeds available:

Bresse, Sulmtaler, Crested Cream Legbar, Swedish Flower Hens and possibly Black copper Marans. Also Muscovy and Welsh Harlequin ducks.
I am located in Milaca area (1hr 15 min from cities) Let me know if you're interested in being put on a wait/contact list.

I'm interested in Crested cream legbar and swedish flower hens. Please put me on your list. Are they hatching eggs or chicks? Thx

Back
Top Bottom