Minnesota!

You'll be jealous. Cleaning gutters then fixing chicken coop roof.

LOL I am so jealous. I cleaned gutter last weekend. I have to finish the turkey house. I hope today. I need a hired hand around here that works for free.

Putting those rolls of wire and plastic up alone is a PITA. I get one end up and the other falls down. I am a one man Laurel and Hardy show doing it.

Ralphie's rooster (yup, still unnamed) has started crowing. Not the best crow, I think he is missing a couple of notes, but it brings back a sound I've been missing!

Paris....a result of people believing their religion is more important and "right" than anyone else's. A perverted use of religion, for certain, but it would be possible if those kids had been raised to have the deepest respect for other religions.

That makes sense. I have a couple of them in the Guinea Gulag about the same age doing the teenage crow too. I love the sound of the teenage crow. Those screeches and missed notes can brighten my mood more than a Mike's even.

LOL I am so jealous. I cleaned gutter last weekend. I have to finish the turkey house. I hope today. I need a hired hand around here that works for free.

Putting those rolls of wire and plastic up alone is a PITA. I get one end up and the other falls down. I am a one man Laurel and Hardy show doing it.

Ditto on both counts. When I was putting up the outdoor runs and putting up wire, I must have been your sidekick working alone down here!

I'm working the kitchen this morning making dinner rolls. My parents are hosting early turkey day. Featherweight buns and wild rice buns are arising as I type. Time to go get some work dont

As relates to chickens selecting specific grains out of a mix. In my experience birds in general and chickens in particular are not fond of Barley or Oats. Their interest in Corn seems to change with the seasons. My Chickens and Racing Pigeons are not much interested in corn unless it is the cold of Winter, and it has nothing to do with GMO vs nonGMO. I feed some nonGMO grains to my pigeons, including corn not because it is nonGMO but because the quality of the grain through cleaning and etc is superior. The chickens also get some from time to time and show no preference one way or the other.
I believe that the world is full of " self fulfilling prophecies".
Recently it has come out that the UN has politicized the reports which it issues on climate change. I believe that the Earth is warming, but I also believe that the degree to which this is attributed to human activity is much in question. The Earth has experienced several periods of much more dramatic warming and cooling than we have seen in our lifetimes and the causes have been presented by some but in fact proved scientifically by none.

Back
Top Bottom