Minnesota!

Picked up a repeater (WiFi extender) today at hell (MOA). DH got it up and running and plugged it in, in the garage. I'll take the Hen-cam out tomorrow to see if the signal is able to reach the coop. Lets keep our fingers crossed. want to be able to see my girls when I'm away from home, or in the house, or whenever I want! From my phone no less!
wee.gif

Last edited:
The more I hear of barn kitties and coop kitties the more I think I should have just one. But I know I'd go all soft and I'd have kitty fur in the house. I do like cats I just don't like the fur pick up.
Cluckies. A hen cam?! I have total envy for your coop paraphernalia!!!!!!!!! Lol. Thank you for the picture of your flat panel set up. I might have to see if I kept those brackets. I just threw away the box this spring and I'm really hoping I decided to keep the brackets. I've been in a de clutter mode this year and it wouldn't surprise me if I just got rid of box and brackets.... Crap. I've got photos of my work on the coop but of course they are not uploading from my phone. I'll get on the laptop and put them up that way.

So as you can see the cabinish charm of my coop is lost and it now looks like you are walking into a commercial cooler. LOL. But I hope the opposite happens in here this winter. and heat is refracted and saved a bit from the sunshine during the day and warm chicken bodies.
Quite easy to install. By no means perfect. But I think I'll get the idea of how well it works from what I've got done here. It will also be easier to clean than wood walls.

And then here is every one enjoying the straw bales in the winter run. No takers on the swing yet. Right now they've scratched out enough straw that the floor is about a foot deep in litter. Rascals. They're suppose to wait and do that when it's boring winter.

Oh cluckies! I found my brackets!!!! Woot. I'm so excited to get them on the 2 x 4 and save the extra few bucks for the butterfly fasteners. But disappointed I'm still a pack rat apparently. LOL.

Hey Ralphie. Glad you got your weasel. Was it a big one an adult or was it smaller juvenile. White already? or still in it's browns? They are neat critters. But boy they can wreak some havoc.

So as you can see the cabinish charm of my coop is lost and it now looks like you are walking into a commercial cooler. LOL. But I hope the opposite happens in here this winter. and heat is refracted and saved a bit from the sunshine during the day and warm chicken bodies.
Quite easy to install. By no means perfect. But I think I'll get the idea of how well it works from what I've got done here. It will also be easier to clean than wood walls.

You'll have to let us know how it works... Were the girls scared to go in there tonight with it on there?

And then here is every one enjoying the straw bales in the winter run. No takers on the swing yet. Right now they've scratched out enough straw that the floor is about a foot deep in litter. Rascals. They're suppose to wait and do that when it's boring winter.
Oh, they look so cozy!
love.gif

Oh cluckies! I found my brackets!!!! Woot. I'm so excited to get them on the 2 x 4 and save the extra few bucks for the butterfly fasteners. But disappointed I'm still a pack rat apparently. LOL.

Hey Ralphie. Glad you got your weasel. Was it a big one an adult or was it smaller juvenile. White already? or still in it's browns? They are neat critters. But boy they can wreak some havoc.
Yey! Glad you found them brackets.
big_smile.png
I'm a pack-rat too, terrible!
barnie.gif

x2 on the weasel!

Cluckies. They roosted up tonight just fine. But I did sit in the run a bit this afternoon before roosting and the CLB was heading up the ramp going in the pop door and she looked around I could tell and was hesitant about going in. I did about 1/3 or 1/2 of the coop a couple weeks ago... Which may have helped transitioning them to the different look of it. Idk. All seemed well at roost time.

Back
Top Bottom