Minnesota!

Lol klop. You are a nice man. I see it and so do the rest I'm sure. Was it you that gave me the term Hangry? Lol. Any ways I like what you do for us and I see your perception of the post. But it is an honest post. That I'm sure of.

Ok lets lighten the mood :)

You guys get a preview of this week's #MeetAChickenMonday please feel free to give me feedback!

Welcome back for another #MeetAChickenMonday at Whistling Dixie Farms. This week we would like to introduce you to Lucille. Lucile was one of the first chickens to make her home on the farm and was our first brown egg layer! She is a Golden Comet and is one of the head hens in the flock. She is frequently seen leading a small gang of other girls around the farm foraging for goodies. In the photos you can see her scratching around her favorite place, the compost pile. Her favorite snack is overripe cucumbers and she really likes a little scratch on the back when she goes on her roost at night. Lucille wishes you the best from Whistling Dixie Farms!!

Cluckies I'm so glad for the flat panel bracket advice. I used a 2 x2 but it looks so awesome up there and much more professional. Any ways I stood back and admired it for a while. Lol. Awesome to have you here on BYC. You've got great coop creativity.
wink.png
Awwwww, thank you.
hugs.gif
Glad I could help!

Lol klop. You are a nice man. I see it and so do the rest I'm sure. Was it you that gave me the term Hangry? Lol. Any ways I like what you do for us and I see your perception of the post. But it is an honest post. That I'm sure of.
Agreed, very nice man. :)

@SleepyOwl Love your signature:

"I just want to drink coffee, raise chickens and take naps."

Sleepy Owl's Feathers and Fur

me too! (except change drink coffee to eating chocolate! or drinking coffee while eating chocolate) lol
You had me at take naps...
wink.png

Ok lets lighten the mood :)

You guys get a preview of this week's #MeetAChickenMonday please feel free to give me feedback!

Welcome back for another #MeetAChickenMonday at Whistling Dixie Farms. This week we would like to introduce you to Lucille. Lucile was one of the first chickens to make her home on the farm and was our first brown egg layer! She is a Golden Comet and is one of the head hens in the flock. She is frequently seen leading a small gang of other girls around the farm foraging for goodies. In the photos you can see her scratching around her favorite place, the compost pile. Her favorite snack is overripe cucumbers and she really likes a little scratch on the back when she goes on her roost at night. Lucille wishes you the best from Whistling Dixie Farms!!

Awwww cute! Nicely done! she looks just like my Fi
smile.png

Of course Klop you know how I feel about your #MeetAChickenMonday

wee.gif
I love it and I love your Golden Comet, Lucille!

BTW I started following on FB last Monday too.

I like the photo representing her love for compost piles. But ...and this is just a super picky point....people love seeing hens on green grass. Do you have one of her out on the lawn? People will love it either way...but that green is appeasing to the eye I think.

Either way, I would totally buy those eggs!

"Hello Lucille"

Of course Klop you know how I feel about your #MeetAChickenMonday

wee.gif
I love it and I love your Golden Comet, Lucille!

BTW I started following on FB last Monday too.

I like the photo representing her love for compost piles. But ...and this is just a super picky point....people love seeing hens on green grass. Do you have one of her out on the lawn? People will love it either way...but that green is appeasing to the eye I think.

Either way, I would totally buy those eggs!

"Hello Lucille"

I found these. The top 2 arent really a choice (DW doesnt want to be in it) but they are stillfunny

@SleepyOwl Love your signature:
"I just want to drink coffee, raise chickens and take naps."
me too! (except change drink coffee to eating chocolate! or drinking coffee while eating chocolate) lol You had me at take naps... ;)
Thanks! I actually typed chocolate first, but it didn't seem to flow as nice as the original. Lol I actually don't drink much coffee (shhh), but love my chocolate!

Back
Top Bottom