Minnesota!

good morning and happy new year!! Here is to a great year for chickens!! Who is ready for some breakfast that will break the 'i will eat better' resolution you set last night?!? (These actually were dropped off to my neighbor last night, but i made a pan for us too :) it was just less pretty haha)
Happy New Year! We had a great Candlelight Walk at Fort Snelling, my DD slept well!

LOOKIE LOOK .. I got my 1st egg.. Well not me but my red sex link.. Remember the other day she laid down for me.. Well today when I went to sit with them she came up to me and laid down and I started petting her THEN she spread her wings and started doing some sort of shaking dance and out plopped a Egg... Ohh isn't it beautiful... her egg compared to a store bought large

[COLOR=333333]LOOKIE LOOK .. I got my 1st egg.. Well not me but my red sex link.. Remember the other day she laid down for me.. Well today when I went to sit with them she came up to me and laid down and I started petting her THEN she spread her wings and started doing some sort of shaking dance and out plopped a Egg... Ohh isn't it beautiful... [/COLOR][COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][COLOR=333333] her egg compared to a store bought large [/COLOR][COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR][COLOR=005CB1] [/COLOR]
What a great New Year's gift! Congrats!

good morning and happy new year!! Here is to a great year for chickens!!

Who is ready for some breakfast that will break the 'i will eat better' resolution you set last night?!?

(These actually were dropped off to my neighbor last night, but i made a pan for us too :) it was just less pretty haha)
oh, I think I want to be your neighbor!! those look fabulous.

Cluckies, congrats on that beautiful gorgeous first egg! what a funny way for her to lay the first one too!

Quote:

Cluckies, congrats on that beautiful gorgeous first egg! what a funny way for her to lay the first one too!

ooops, that was coffee 1st
wink.png
easy mistake, we both start with C
smile.png

LOOKIE LOOK .. I got my 1st egg.. Well not me but my red sex link.. Remember the other day she laid down for me.. Well today when I went to sit with them she came up to me and laid down and I started petting her THEN she spread her wings and started doing some sort of shaking dance and out plopped a Egg... Ohh isn't it beautiful... her egg compared to a store bought large

I had a few more eggs today. There were 3 just in the Buckeye pen. I still get at least a couple of Silkies each day. I think my older hens are cranking out bigger eggs that they used to or they at least look to be bigger.
It is good they are starting to earn their keep again.

Back
Top Bottom