Minnesota!

Thought I'd share a photo of the last crew hatched in the fall..

Hope everyone is well!

I am new to BYC. I am hoping that someone local Isabel to help me out. My family is going to try our hand at incubating a few eggs some time soon.the problem is that anyone I have contacted has only been willing to sell a dozen or more eggs in breeds I'm not interested in. Ian looking for Silkie, Show Girls,Sizzles or even Polish. I would prefer not to order eggs through the mail, I am willing to pay and pick up eggs.

I am new to BYC. I am hoping that someone local Isabel to help me out. My family is going to try our hand at incubating a few eggs some time soon.the problem is that anyone I have contacted has only been willing to sell a dozen or more eggs in breeds I'm not interested in. Ian looking for Silkie, Show Girls,Sizzles or even Polish. I would prefer not to order eggs through the mail, I am willing to pay and pick up eggs.

Welcome! Where r u in MN

Last edited:
G'morning! I sold out on the WC black polish last year and just have the bantam buff laced left. Even that breeding group will be for sale if the price is right.... On the silkies, I'm not selling chicks yet at all. Its time to replenish my own pens this year. So it will only be extra cockerels and culls from the growout pens most likely and maybe a few good started pairs this fall. Nothing much laying yet so even that's off to a slow start this year.

Welcome! I was going to suggest VJP or Destiny as well. Maybe try Craigslist.

Thought I'd share a photo of the last crew hatched in the fall..

Hope everyone is well!

Pretty! Is that a calico cochin?

Back
Top Bottom