Minorca thread!

Pics
Ok they are roughly a week old. Here's an update. I assume it's cool to post weekly video links in this thread... Please let me know if it's not cool as I'm the new guy. :p

Ok they are roughly a week old. Here's an update. I assume it's cool to post weekly video links in this thread... Please let me know if it's not cool as I'm the new guy. :p
Post away! They are looking good! I have been letting mine get out on the ground when it hits 80 degrees in the shade according to our thermometer and they have been loving it. I stay right with them and only let them do it for about 1/2 hour since my chicks really need 85 right now. They are able to stand in the sun though and thus it makes it feel warmer than 85. They don't act cold at all while running around inside the dog kennel. I have been giving them grass clippings (very short) and they have been taking dust baths in the dirt. I can't wait for them to grow up so they can join the flock! Yours are very cute!!!!!

Last edited:
I would like to find a pair or trio of Rose Combed Minorca hens. Does anyone know of any for sale?
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom