Minorca thread!

Pics
Adrian Radamacher in Minn. has had very good S.C.Blacks for years.You can try Sandhill Preservation for chicks although they might be sold out for the year in chicks,I understand their Blks. are decent,

Wish you lived near me. My black minorca hen is a trouble maker. I'd give her to you.
wink.png
She is just such a sweet girl to me, thats why I keep her around.

Just pulling the thread back to see how everyone is doing. I still have a few RC Black Minorcas growing. I hope to have some pictures up soon, maybe next week.
I am eager to see them fully grown!

Updated information on my Black Minorcas. From what I can tell right now it looks like I have a RC Male, a RC Female and a SC Female. Which I am kind of excited about. Looks like I can work on both varieties now
smile.png

What adorable chicks! The one on the right is most definitely a roo... when the comb is THAT big THAT young, you can only tell it's a boy! The other one may also be a little roo, as he's got a bit of comb and some nice, thick legs and feet.

Make sure you keep posting pics of these little fellas as they grow. I bet they grow up to be gorgeous!

Quote:
Do you know if there is a way to get in touch with Adrian Radamacher? Does he have a website?

I'm interested in getting more SC Black Minorcas, just have one hen and two roosters.

Back
Top Bottom