Mislabeled TSC bin....

Well here are some pics while roosting tonight. She's much smaller than her siblings.
20191017_235612.jpg
I don't see a comb at all.
20191017_235741.jpg
Her feet are white not orange.
20191017_235951.jpg
Hope they help.

Well here are some pics while roosting tonight. She's much smaller than her siblings.
View attachment 1937696
I don't see a comb at all.
View attachment 1937698
Her feet are white not orange.
View attachment 1937699
Hope they help.
Man, she is cute.
She really looks like a Russian Orloff with that flat non comb, plus she's got some cheek poofs coming on. Maybe her legs will get more yellow with time. Mine also grew really, really slowly.

@Gray Farms raises Orloffs. What do you make of this bird?

20190504_180547.jpg
She looks so petite. It's throwing me off. Here are mine. Look at those monstrous yellow legs. Unfortunately lost the pretty one on the right to an unknown predator. The remaining pullet is seriously the largest beast I've ever ever seen. She is already larger than my Brahma hen at 7 months or so.

View attachment 1937719 She looks so petite. It's throwing me off. Here are mine. Look at those monstrous yellow legs. Unfortunately lost the pretty one on the right to an unknown predator. The remaining pullet is seriously the largest beast I've ever ever seen. She is already larger than my Brahma hen at 7 months or so.

Yeah she is petite. How old are yours in that pic?

Man, she is cute.
She really looks like a Russian Orloff with that flat non comb, plus she's got some cheek poofs coming on. Maybe her legs will get more yellow with time. Mine also grew really, really slowly.

@Gray Farms raises Orloffs. What do you make of this bird?

Agreed, 100%. Spangled Russian Orloff. Legs should get more yellow with age. Beard should also get fuller and she'll should molt out some of the white.

Back
Top Bottom