Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

I want those cookies because I have a huge sweet tooth, which by the way, I see they have now found a gene for! Yep, I have the sweet tooth gene, in fact, I think I have two!!
ep.gif
If those cookies are chocolate, all the better, as that is my sweet of choice!!
droolin.gif

Miss Jayne you are too much....whoever gets your cookies will be blessed....not just by your cookies, but by your gift of fellowship and grace.

Miss Jayne, I want that box of cookies because:
I love goodies that are made with tender loving care
They look absolutely beautiful like a magazine photo shoot
I know that shipping cookies makes them lose all their calories
I can smell them through my computer monitor
and last but not least: I'm too tired today to bake my own!

Pleeeze...
big_smile.png
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Oh Yummy.. I WANT those cookies... I have many reasons why I would want those cookies... I heard that you are a very good cook.. I love chocolate chip cookies, well any thing with chocolate. I know your not supposed to give a reason why you want them, but just that you want them.. But in my rental, my oven element dont work right.. The landlord wont replace it till it goes all the way out.. And my oven just dont cook cookies right at all.. I soo Soo SO WANT THOSE COOKIES.. I havent had home baked cookies in quiet awhile.. Ill share with my kids and DH...

Thank you for doing this contest..

Oh geeze, Miss Jayne I want those cookies because I never get anything in the mail (and I LOVE packages more than anything, I get all giddy like a little kid) and I don't think I have ever gotten a baked good from a friend. I'm always the one giving the baked things away!
Oh and just because I do, the pics are making me drool!
Oh and I will pay it forward and give a present to someone else here on BYC if I can have the cookies.

I feel selfish now. I never ask for anything lol
gig.gif

Oh, Miss Jayne, I WANT THOSE cookies for me, myself and no one else... When I bake they always go to the neighbors boys and I honestly never get any, don't NEED any but REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME FOR JUST SELFISH SELF!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Anyone that can look at those cookies and resist asking for them has a stronger will than I do !

I don't have a lot of reasons for wanting them; just one reason . . .

I am tired of eating my own cooking !

And if you see fit to make me the winner, I will share them with all my 2 and 4 footed friends that I have.

hugs.gif
to you for this great idea
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom