Missed the Calendar photo deadline so.....Sharing summer photos of our pet goose!

countryladyNH

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 22, 2016
New Hampshire USA
My Coop
My Coop
'GABBY'S DAY AT THE BEACH'~LABOR DAY!
We took our pet goose Gabby to a beach on a lake near our home. It was just beautiful and we had a great time! All the boats were going in and out very close to shore, and they honked and took photos of Gabby. Some even pulled up and kids got out and we let them feed her some of her snacks! While we ate our picnic lunch Gabby plunked down on the sand next to our blanket and looked out at all the boats and people.
We will definitely be going back. Gabby loved splashing in the water!

beachgabby_cover1 copy.jpg

beachgabby_cover2.jpg
beachgabby_cover_summer.jpg

beachgabby_cover_summer.jpg
beachgabby_cover_dad.jpg

You have a beautiful goose! Is she alright with the lead and socks?
She has a harness and leash for a goose. Those ARE actual 'goose boots'. They sell them for all poultry/waterfowl. Gabby goes on lots of 'walkies' and meets and greets people. They are especially nice protection on hot or rough pavement. ❤️ :)

She has a harness and leash for a goose. Those ARE actual 'goose boots'. They sell them for all poultry/waterfowl. Gabby goes on lots of 'walkies' and meets and greets people. They are especially nice protection on hot or rough pavement. ❤️ :)
I saw someone walking a pig once... I thought it was a weird dog, everyone was taking pictures!

'GABBY'S DAY AT THE BEACH'~LABOR DAY!
We took our pet goose Gabby to a beach on a lake near our home. It was just beautiful and we had a great time! All the boats were going in and out very close to shore, and they honked and took photos of Gabby. Some even pulled up and kids got out and we let them feed her some of her snacks! While we ate our picnic lunch Gabby plunked down on the sand next to our blanket and looked out at all the boats and people.
We will definitely be going back. Gabby loved splashing in the water!

View attachment 3628557

View attachment 3628558View attachment 3628559

View attachment 3628559View attachment 3628560
So precious!

Back
Top Bottom