missing belle

The Hen

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 26, 2012
Leslie, Michigan "The Place To Be"
my poor belle passed away today. she didnt seem her self this am and when i got home she was dead on ttyhe coop floor. she was my favorite.
hit.gif

I don't know how she died. She seem to be fine the other days then that morning i went into the coop like i always do and she just stayed in her nest box. usually she is the first one to greet me and follow me around. i petted her and she didnt make any noises or try to run. I figured something might be wrong, from when i read on here. I put some scrambled eggs in front of her hoping she would eat them. When i got home from work she was on the coop floor on her side dead and the eggs were still in her box.

I have never heard of the Retro-grade before until recently from a lady at work. It's something about one of the planets changing rotation so it screws everything up. Electronics, cars, all sorts of things and it goes on for three weeks every 3 months. She said it was happening this week. Three months ago when it happened there was a ground mole dead on the side walk partially still in the ground. The phones at work were all out of wack for 2 weeks. Well now i find belle dead. the nurse at work yesterday saw a rabbit that wasn't right then when she got home it was dead under the bush. I never paid attention to strange things happening before until i heard about this retro-grade thing. If you google it you can read more of how it works.

Back
Top Bottom